Tuesday, October 4, 2011

From September 28


Hey guys!

So, this week has been a long one because today we went to the temple, but it was a really good week.  Really good.  Brother O, Sister H. and Sister R. got confirmed, and we are still working with them, making sure they are keeping all their covenants and continuing their daily reading and study.  We have gone over there so much we just feel like part of the family, but its good...in fact, now that I think about it, everyone that I have helped to baptize just feels like family.  They are just people that I love so much and get really close to, so it isn't ever oh this person is getting baptized or this person didn't read, but its more like my best friend is getting baptized, or what can I do to help my friend understand the importance of these things...change of perspective kinda.  

I don't even know what to say about what happened this past week...you guys gotta ask questions because honestly everything feels like its the same and I have no idea of what might interest you...you should have some questions from people in the family for me to answer every week!?  That would be way easier.  While it is hard to put my finger on one specific thing that has happened, I can think of a couple general things.  

Well first off, we were teaching Brother O. and Sister H. and while we were teaching them, they watched their Chihuahua get smashed by a car!  It definitely drove the spirit away, and they were all bawling and screaming, especially Sister R, it was the first pet she had ever had...there is no scripture that says that all dogs go to heaven...we didn't know what to say, so that was really tough to see the people I love so much suffering.  Also, we have new investigators coming out of the woodwork. Since last monday we have found at least 20, and all of which are starting to progress, we are just super pumped and working harder than I have ever worked in my life/mission.  And the greatest thing is that the people we are finding aren't like one here one there, but we are finding families who want to learn and we are teaching boldly and simply so they know what we expect of them and then they do it! 

October gearing up to be a sweet month, can't wait!  Well guys it has been great to chat with all of you, I love this email thing haha can't wait for Conference, please keep Sister E. in your prayers, she will be baptized any Sunday now!  Love you guys so much :)  Can you have some questions for me on Monday?  Thanks!
Love,
Elder Molinaro

No comments:

Post a Comment